Loading...
  • We are committed to creating secure
    but welcoming environments.
  • In the business of protecting
    People, Places and Property.
  • National Business Services
    at Small Business Prices.
  • Security Assessments
  • Sales and Installation
  • Service and Maintenance
  • Hosted Systems
  • Training and Project Management

Learn About West Coast Security

WHAT WE DO

We are a full-service sales, design, installation and service firm in the security integration market - committed to extraordinary communities, campuses and buildings.  We specialize in large commercial, industrial and government facilities.

ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS

Our premise security services often include access control systems, with complete enterprise database control.   Our systems can operate seamlessly with the newest and most feature rich entry devices such as multi-format card readers, biometric readers, keypad/reader combination units, facial recognition systems, etc.

VIDEO SURVEILLANCE

We can design and install video surveillance systems that provide you an overview with forensic tools in case of incident, and features which will help prevent incidents from occuring in the first place.   As an integrator, we can sell and install any video equipment on the market and are not locked into any one product.   But most of our systems are HD Megapixel IP cameras starting at 1080p resolution and better.

INTRUSION & FIRE ALARM

Perimeter Alarm Systems, Fire Alarm, Monitoring and Police Dispatch.  We are your one stop for any and all security related services.

INTERCOM

HOSTED SERVICES

DESIGN AND INTEGRATION

With extensive experience managing various environments, we can coordinate communications in any space, between any group of people, and activities associated with any facility.

We can provide the computer, the software and the personnel to manage your systems remotely, so that you can free your staff to focus on your core business.  Need cards added, deleted or changed.   It's just an email or call and we'll take care of it for you.

Our expertise spreads beyond simple systems installations.   You need a comprehensive design or an RFP Bid process managed.   We can work with any needs or budget constraints to help you get the solution you need.

ABOUT

CONTACT US

West Coast was founded in 2001 and aims to reach the ultimate vision of our clients. We work closely with all stakeholders and take pride in our communication, project  management, and execution abilities. With our considerable experience in a variety of sectors,

 

West Coast will deliver. We are committed to sourcing the best professionals in the industry to ensure we provide prime service and your ideal outcome.

 

You have the vision and we have the tools to make it happen. Let us take your  security assessment, or conduct one for you,  design solutions and make them a reality with our proven project management process.

 

We are headquartered in San Carlos, Ca., in the center of the San Francisco Bay Area.   Approximately 80% of our projects are located in the Greater Bay Area, with the remaining 20% being across the country and some internationally.   In the past year we've completed several projects in China, Canada, Ireland, England, Australia, Brazil, North Carolina, Colorado, Texas, Arizona and more.

MEET THE TEAM

West Coast Security has the best and brightest in every field. This strong team is the backbone of everything we do.  Led by James and Carolina Brown for the past 15 years.

JAMES BROWN

The visionary behind West Coast, James has over 30 years experience in Premise and Physical Security as well as Force Protection.

CAROLINA BROWN

Carolina brings her data and telecommunications and networking background to West Coast.   As an early employee of such institutions as Netscape and Bay Networks, she has more than 30 years experience in the Silicon Valley tech industry.

BEHIND THE SCENES

WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

CONTACT US

LET'S TALK ABOUT IT

Get started on the path to your custom security solution right now. Contact us for more information on how we can create a secure environment perfect for you, safe for employees but without disruption to your workflow or convenience and free flowing workplace.

 

 

ADDRESS: 541 Taylor Way, Suite 2, San Carlos, Ca. 94070

 

PHONE:  650-486-1211

                 800-421-2585

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

WITH OUR CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN A VARIETY OF SECURITY DISCIPLINES, WEST COAST SECURITY WILL DELIVER.

2015 | West Coast Security, Inc.